Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold in the workplace can result in health problems and can cause significant damage to a workplace as well. As a significant location in your life, the workplace would highly benefit from mold testing. Mold exposure may cause allergic reactions; skin or mucosal infections; asthma attacks; and skin, eyes, nose and throat irritation, according to the OSHA.
To help prevent mold growth in buildings, be on the lookout for water damage, leaks or excessive moisture, and be sure to clean up all spills immediately.
If you suspect mold in your workplace, ask yourself these questions:
- Is there visible water damage anywhere?
- Are there building materials around that have been wet for more than 2 days?
- Does the building have pre-existing moisture issues?
- Are workers complaining of musty smells?
- Is anyone reporting health problems that could be associated with mold?
OSHA recommends tips to help prevent mold in your workplace, including:
- Repair any plumbing problems immediately.
- Keep your building’s humidity level below 70%.
- Regularly inspect your building’s HVAC system.
- Ensure adequate drainage is around your building.
- Keep vents for moisture-creating appliances on the outside of the building.
SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 562-506-4992
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2120 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (562) 506-4992
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician