Long Beach Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it.
Help protect your family and loved ones from possible injury or illness from mold. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system, fans, any items that move air including clothes dryer.
- Contact SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals. We only use specialized equipment and approved processes to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
When You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today-
562 506 4992