Water Damage to a Children’s Hospital in Long Beach
A leaky pipe caused water damage in a Children’s Hospital. SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach worked around the clock to restore the affected area and prevent any secondary damage from occurring. It is always our goal to help keep your business running as flawlessly as possible through the restoration process.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach at 562-506-4992. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”