Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

A Small Long Beach House Fire Affects All Rooms

This family’s Long Beach home suffered from a fire caused by an electrical outlet in a bedroom but soot covered most of the inside of the house. It’... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Signal Hill

This storage business suffered from a fire caused by a cigarette being thrown inside the unit. It’s always devastating to a business when they have to dea... READ MORE

Call Us When A Fire Invades Your Business

This Long Beach business suffered from electrical fire and SERVPRO of Northwest Long Beach worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that business c... READ MORE

An Electrical Fire In The Garage Causes Major Interior Damage

Old wiring in the garage ignited a small fire, but, it sent smoke and soot throughout the majority of the rooms. Be sure to know what to do AND what not to do ... READ MORE

Even Small Kitchen Fires Can Require Extensive Repairs

In only moments, emergencies can confront us. A kitchen fire is one of the most challenging. Call 911 !!!!!You need to know the cause, what is burning, and wha... READ MORE

Recovering From Fire... Fast and Expertly!

5 units damaged by smoke from this unit gutted by fire. SERVPRO Northwest Long Beach with multiple emergency teams cleaned up debris, cleaned and sanitized smo... READ MORE